WHAT IS CONSIDERED PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Within this policy, “Personal Information” means the same as it does within the Privacy Act 1993. In general terms, this includes any information that can be used to personally identify you. This may include (but is not limited to) your name, age, gender, address, contact details (including phone numbers and email addresses), and possibly financial information, including your payment method details. If the information we collect personally identifies you, or you are reasonably identifiable from it, then the information is considered personal information.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Online printing collect, hold, use, and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide products and services to you
- To provide you with information or advice about existing and new products and services
- To communicate with you and to process your requests
- To manage and enhance our products and services
- To personalize and customize your experience with Online Printing (Xtra Marketing Ltd).
- To provide you with access to secure areas of our websites
- To verify your identity
- To conduct analysis across Online Printing (Xtra Marketing Ltd) of companies
- To conduct business processing functions for operation of our websites or our business, for our administrative, marketing, promotional, planning, product/service development, quality control and research purposes, or those of our contractors or external service providers
- To investigate, if we have reason to suspect a breach of any of our terms and conditions or any suspected unlawful activity; and/or as required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act).